The Littlest Forum (TLF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About registering with TLF. Please read.

Go down

About registering with TLF. Please read. Empty About registering with TLF. Please read.

Post by Admin Sun May 25, 2008 4:43 pm

Welcome to The Littlest Forum, or TLF for short.
This is an INVITATION ONLY forum that has been created for professional contemporary artists.

The forum was started as a bit of an experiment early in 2008 because I and some people I know really value the opportunity to have some online dialogue - particularly when feeling a little isolated in the studio. My purpose in setting up TLF is to provide a satisfying forum for professional contemporary artists that would encourage a sense of community, help us all to meet new people and generally facilitate sharing of information, open feedback, opinions and most of all provide encouragement, support and stimulation.

Topics cover anything related to life as an artist. It is free and, aside from an expectation that all members will contribute by making at least occassional posts, there are no obligations.

To keep the integrity of the forum intact membership is by invitation only. My aim is to grow the forum through word of mouth so that everyone who takes part knows someone else (even if only vaguely). This helps ensure TLF maintains a sense of community.
TLF started with a handful of members and by it's second birthday in February 2010 had over 90 members.

If you have received an invitation, please proceed to Register. Because TLF is especially for professional contemporary artists there is no reason anyone should want to be anonymous so we don't use pseudonyms - please register using your first name and surname as the user name.

To maintain the forums privacy all registration requests need to be approved and I endeavour to do this as soon as possible (normally the same day).

If you have any other questions about joining TLF please email amandavangils@gmail.com

Thank you

Last edited by Amanda van Gils on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update membership numbers)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-14

http://www.amandavangils.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum